Monday, May 2, 2011

Heading back to PICU

From Danielle, "Heading back to the PICU for the next two weeks....please pray this is a hard place to be....no bathroom.showers.food or drinks.visitors are limited and our girls are not allowed.....no beds just two small hard chairs for parents...agh...this is too much sometimes...feeling overwhelmed..."

Christian's surgery for the port was moved to tomorrow morning.  After the surgery he will be back in PICU for the duration of the treatment.  They were not aware or expecting to move back to PICU.  Please pray for endurance, encouragement and for the girls.  As always, protection and healing for Christian.

6 comments:

  1. Praying for your entire family and especially Christian! - Love, The Phil Camp Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that you are ALL in our prayers!
    Don and Melinda Killion

    ReplyDelete
  3. " for the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities ; for when I am weak, then I am strong."
    2 Corinthians 12:10

    We are praying for Gods miracles. Love, Tara & Jason Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are all in my prayers...love cookie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you and your family daily, I am still praying everyday for God's healing. I have asked everyone I know to pray with us all.
    Psalm 69
    "Save me, O God, for the floodwaters are up to my neck. Deeper and deeper I sink into the mire; I can't find a foothold. I am in deep water, and the floods overwhelm me. I am exhausted from crying for help; my throat is parched and my eyes are swollen from weeping, waiting for my God to help me."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for Christian and your entire family. Tom Bixby

    ReplyDelete